The Institute of Engineering at Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen offers 10 English-taught exchange programmes (30 ECTS) in the academic year 2020-2021:
- Biomedical Engineering (AS)
- Internet of Things (AS) NEW!
- Flexible Energy Technology (AS)
- Technology to Create (AS)
- Sensor Applications and Research & Development (AS)
- Energy Efficiency in the Process Industry (AS) NEW!
- Energy & Society (AS and SS)
- International Industrial Entrepreneurship (SS)
- Smart Systems (SS)
- Industrial Automation (SS) NEW!
(AS = Autumn Semester, SS = Spring Semester)
The programmes have different entry requirements. Some of the programmes are real ‘specialist’ programmes, others are multidisciplinary and accept student from various backgrounds.
Some of the programmes are not only for engineering students: ‘Energy & Society’ and ‘International Industrial Entrepreneurship’ can also be followed by students from e.g. business, marketing or management studies.
The course outlines, entry requirements and practical information are all available on our website: https://www.hanze.nl/eng/education/engineering/school-of-engineering